Charvet Classic Cars
LOCALLY OWNED. WORLDWIDE REPUTATION.
Based in Lake Oswego, Oregon, Charvet Classic Cars brings together buyers and sellers with fine antique, classic, special interest and exotic cars from the 1900's through 1980's. Our proven record of satisfied customers from around the world, has shown that our personal service makes the difference.
His first collector car, a 1940 Packard (which he drove over 30,000 miles in three years), proved to David the enjoyment found in these types of vehicles. In the ensuing years, he and his wife, Heather (also a long-time collector), have owned dozens of cars, from 1930-1960 vintage. When time came to part with certain cars, David noticed the need for his services in this area. With a 35 year background in the advertising field, David is unique in the automotive industry. He knows how to market your vehicle for maximum results!
A "CAR GUY" SINCE HE WAS A "CAR KID!"
David Charvet first became interested in antique automobiles after seeing the 1965 film, "The Great Race" - a fanciful spoof of the New York to Paris race of 1908. David's father, Frank, also owned his share of collector vehicles (in an era when they were just considered "old, used cars") and that interest passed to David at an early age. (Below: David at age 14.)
Left: David and Heather with their 1938 Packard Twelve Club Sedan. One of 27 built, and one of the many Packards they have owned over the years.
Right: Old cars are a family affair with the Charvets. Here Heather, Teddy and David head out in a 1932 Ford Hiboy Roadster.
Is it time to sell your special vehicle? We can help!
• Professional detailing and pre-sale preparation (if needed.)
• Professional photography and video production to highlight your special vehicle.
• Professionally written description showcasing your car in the best light.
• Screening potential buyers from "tire kickers."
• Expediting the entire sale process from initial consultation to finalizing the deal with the buyer.
• Online auction services provides a fast sale (usually within 7 days. No waiting for months for your car to sell!)
• You keep your car and title during the entire sale process. When we locate a buyer, the transaction is completed and funds transferred to your secure bank account.
• Our fees for assisting you are based on the selling price of your vehicle.
• The LOWEST FEES IN THE INDUSTRY. You keep more money from your car!
• Our previous customers (and repeat customers) agree: There are many ways to market your car, but when you want to SELL IT, Charvet Classic Cars gets results!
What do we do? To put it quite simply: We help find your car a new home!
Read What A Few Of Our Customers Say...
LISTEN AND LEARN MORE ABOUT US.
Listen to David Charvet talk about his passion for vintage automobiles and Charvet Classic Cars on the CARS YEAH podcast. Click the logo at the left to hear the interview by host, Mark Greene.
Listening time: Approximately 45 minutes.